Saturday, March 19, 2011

Europe Europe Europe!


Europe friends.... EUROPE!!! If you don't already know then you should know that I'm going to Europe this summer for the first time in my life! I'm needless to say ecstatic about it! There are several destinations in this month long excursion and this is where YOU come in. If you've been to any of these places I'm looking for any and all suggestions about places to stay, eat and see. As far as food goes keep me away from the tourist traps and put me into the arms of a local place that will make me drool for their food long after I come home. Places to stay I'm flexible... relatively inexpensive hotels and any advice you can give I will happily take. Feel free to shoot me an e-mail, send me a facebook message...whatever floats your boat.

OKAY! Itinerary:

Paris, France
Lucerne, Switzerland
Salzberg and possibly Vienna, Austria
Venice, Florence, Rome, Sicily Italy
Athens, Crete Greece
and
Ephesus, Turkey

So within this month long trip is a 7 day cruise so the only places I really need help with are Paris, Switzerland, Austria and Italy.

Have I mentioned how excited I am yet?

Please help if you can!

Class dismissed,
~H-less

No comments: