Sunday, February 27, 2011

These are a few of my favorite things

New York is one of the most amazing places to spend a day walking and simply taking in the city. It's one of my favorite things to do. My second favorite thing to do? Walk around the city while taking in a new album. It's inexplainable really why this is such a relaxing thing for me but when you're listening to new music and each song makes you that much happier that you bought the album... there's nothing like it! What's the album you ask? This time it was Adele's "21". Seriously... go buy it... you won't regret it! No sophomore mess-ups here. Each song is packed with her signature sounds and killer style! Trust me kids... if there's one album you need to buy this year... it's this one.

Class dismissed.

~H-less

No comments: