Monday, July 26, 2010

A quicky update

Simply because Christina requested it (love and miss you!)... and because i have the time... i wanted to do a quicky update.
Ecuador is pretty awesome although I have to say that Ive been doing things that I´ve never really done in my life before... etc work with just about every type of animal shit you can imagine. Needless to say it´s been interesting. I think the best part has been the company and the food (shocking right?). I´d love to write more but there´s just so much to do and so little time left. In one week we´ll all be back in the states which I´m sure will be accompanied by a bit of culture shock. Going from a little tiny electric free house in Ecuador to the city that never sleeps is gonna be crazy. BUT... ill be happy to have a bed, toilet and great shower once again.

Love and miss you all and can´t wait to add pictures next week!!!!

No comments: